Thursday, June 4, 2009

Testamonials...Here's What Their Saying!


What their saying and what your missing if you haven't been to The Shabby Atelier exclusive private shopping party.

"ebony, you're event was awesome! we really need to get u some more EXPOSURE girl! u r great with hosting, fashion, aesthetics, etc. i was very pleased...at 1st glance, i was like ,"ohhhh, these clothes are gorgeous and look expensive, i hope i brought enough mula!" u have a great thing going, esp. in this economy when women want to look fabulous but may not have a fabulous budget--like me. i look forward to spreading the news about the shabby atelier and i am..." Delilah Perriot Franklin



"THANK YOU MR. AND MRS. ROBINSON I TRULY ENJOYED MYSELF AT THE "THE SHABBY ATELIER'' EVENT . THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING THE 'SIZE SEXY' LADIES IN YOUR FAB FASHIONS. I THINK THE WHITE DRESS IS CALLIN ME HMMM...." Halla Keys


"You are so sweet! I wore my brown and white dress to church today. Love it!! And you know how I loved the dress I wore yesterday! I scored!!!!! Hee, hee!
Love you Ebony!" Cheryl Brutton Sisson

"Oh Ebony I am loving the grey dress with blk bow. I am wearing it today with a blk bow headband and blk baby dolls shoes that have a tiny bow. So uber cute!" Alisha Hoover

"Thanks so much for the invite. I had a wonderful time... I always enjoy shopping. That's like my little therapy (lol). I've been bragging to everyone about the wonderful dresses I bought for such a great deal, so I know I'll be bringing some friends to the next event. Can't wait!! BTW - I'm praying that I can fit the dress on Wednesday, cause I have the perfect belt and shoes to go with it!!" Nessa Williams

It's Fierce,Fun and Fabulous! Exclusive Shopping on A Budget with Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment