Friday, May 8, 2009

Featured "Haute Mama" Halle Berry

Featured "Haute Mama" Halle Berry
Last night while pursing the cosmetic isle at CVS Pharmacy I stumbled upon yet another picture of Halle Berry...being the poster girl of Revlon her face is always plastered everywhere. Anyway I noticed she had a perfume. Normally "celebrity" anything makes me cringe...i.e. Paris,Brittany, Mariah, JLo,just to name a few but the pretty, sensual tropical picture shown above added with the sweet musky smell of her perfume made me feel like I could close my eyes and instantly I was swinging on a hammock in Hawaii. And to my surprise all the fantasy or serenity and sensuality was nestled in this little bottle of perfume for only $34.
If your looking for a perfect and budget friendly Mother's Day gift this is one I definitely recommend. From one "Haute Mama" to another.
Keep if Chic
Ebony
(pictures courtesy of The Huffington Post, CelebrityBlog.com,)

No comments:

Post a Comment