Monday, May 11, 2009

The Shabby Atelier goes from shabby to chic!


We got a new look...thanks to Nichole Parker owner of Digi-Designs http://digi-designs.blogspot.com

Ok, so Friday I was thinking of sprucing up my blog a little bit. Being a fashionista on a budget I needed something quick and affordable. I quickly realized my frustration was growing as I began this quest... looking through the countless blog designing companies with prices ranging from $45-$500.00 (uhhhh yeah right). So I continued to look, and on the brink of a break down. I came across Nicole Parkers blogsite. I sent her an email, she quickly responded and the rest was history. I love my new design and look by the way. So romantic yet sassy which in two words defines muah. We also both figured out our b-days are on the same day it was destiny lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment