Monday, January 26, 2009

Couture Art by Ashley David



A couple of years ago my husband took me shopping for my birthday. We stopped by a store called Z Gallerie, it's filled with contemporary and modern furniture, home accents and art. I love this store. As we were browsing, I saw an Audrey Hepburn picture that I "really" wanted. The sales lady that was helping us informed me that they had just sold out. I was bummed but continued to look to find something else. I noticed the vintage Barbie pictures very cute. But I stumbled upon this Ashley David picture and that was the one. We purchased it that day and voila it's hanging in my bedroom on the side of my bed. Sometimes I look at the picture and wonder if she had dropped her glove...she's obviously wondering where it is, but just on the other side of the room is a handsome fella who has found it and actually on his way to give it to her and introduce himself. Sometimes I can
only imagine;-.>

No comments:

Post a Comment