Thursday, January 29, 2009

Joyful Jewelry

Last night I attended a Ladies Night Shopping Event hosted by my friend Cherish owner of Cherished Events LLC. It was a wonderful evening filled with positive energy, smiles and free flowing wine and food. Lots of women and vendors were in attendance including my friend Cheryl Sission a Gurrlie Girl rep. I was so happy to see her and even more obliged to score a beautiful antique inspired bracelet that only cost me $14.00. I absolutely love jewelry especially bracelets and I was so happy I even wore it today. Gurlie Girl is the "Joyful Jewelry" because it inspires, and although they have higher price points the cater to every budget. I love Gurrlie Girl Fashion Jewelry and would recommend it to any fashion maven on a budget. I sometimes have buyers remorse because I really wish I could buy more.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me!! You are a sweetie and I LOVE your blog!!

    Cheryl
    Gurrlie Girl Manager/Fashion Consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! ;) I am loving the new business idea and can't wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete