Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm not a virgin...


I'm not a virgin to the blogging world. I love writing and expressing myself in a fashionable and somewhat artistic way. I've had fashion blogs and blogs dedicated to my love for cupcakes and now my newest blog is dedicated to the shabby yet chic side of fashion. My passion is fashion (this saying is such a cliche) but true. I've owned an all natural bath and body boutique several years ago and these days I've started a new venture that's near and dear to my heart. I'm in the process of building a Personal Shopping business with a twists. For a sneak peek check out my existing website at http://www.sweetaudreysworld.com/. Watch as I transition and transform Sweet Audrey's World to The Shabby Atelier. I love shopping for vintage finds, bargains, sales, and discounts. Mixing the shabby with the chic, the old with the new and the high priced with the low priced, a little handmade with a little haute couture and changing the everyday into effortless. So welcome to The Shabby Atelier.


With all my Amore,

The Shabby Atelier ;-.>

No comments:

Post a Comment