Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Cover Lover" Mar. Elle Spring Fashion Issue




I love magazines, online and in print. It's weird I read magazines from back to front, I don't know maybe I'm magazine dyslexic. huh. anyway.




Jessica Alba looking quite seductive after getting hitched, and having a baby in June 08. Honestly I love the pictures but really have to be inspired to read the articles and I love to read. From cover to cover inundated with high fashion designers and high end photo shoots. Beautiful Spring themes, OK (wiping the drool from my lip). Magazines cause me to salivate. Yes it's a guilty pleasure that so many of us women obsess over. Obsession no not me, yes me.




Photography and fashion inspires me. I generates imagination and not necessarily an urge to splurge.




As much as I love leafing through the glossy fashion ridden, news paper. I had to wonder who can really afford Salvatore Ferragamo, Vera Wang(and not from Khols), Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Are these designers completely oblivious to the fact that we're in a nasty economical coma.




Either way one can only dream and seeing my girl J. Alba on the cover and girl Kimora gracing a page, visions of style, beauty and high fashion provides delightful dreams for mu ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment