Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fashion Killer

How in the world am I suppose to look fashionable when, the sky is absolutely grey, black, ugh, yucky just doesn't describe the weather, and talk about bad hair day, let's not. Well let's...my hair is suffering a winter melt down, actually searching for a new style. We'll see what I come up with. My attire us suffering, it's murderous how I feel and look right now. I'm a true California girl, sun, beaches, and with the weather looking like this makes me beyond depressed. I envy bears, they hibernate during this time, sleep, and return, when the weather is beautifully shining, birds chirping and the butterflies fluttering, just in time for flip flops and mini skirts. Ugh! It's killing the fashionista inside. Help I need, retail therapy...light therapy and a little CPR. OK so this all sounds a little "over" dramatic but I do just want to crawl into my VS Lounger Pants, a tee shirt and wrap myself in my favorite pink blanket and yeah well HIBERNATE!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment