Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ECO-nomically Etsy!

I discovered Etsy.com about two years ago. I was dabbling in fashion and was looking for places online to sale a few of my one of a kind pieces. When I cam across Etsy.com, couldn't believe how many other people were as creative and actually selling thier stuff. Moreover their sense of creativity went beyond school age arts and crafts but most posses a God given gift and talent to produce such amazing pieces and I loved it. Now I rely on Etsy for not only an ocasional one of a kind gift item but, Inspiration!. I can't get enough! Check out a few of the thousands of awesome designers.
1.Softspoken
2.Leamor's shop
3.RaraeAves's shop

1 comment:

  1. I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is Blackwhitemeet. C O M All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!

    ReplyDelete