Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pieces of Meeeee!


Let me just say. I love photography, art, books, fashion having tea and crumpets, listening to music ect. As a child I longed to become a model, took a few pictures and attending modeling casting calls only for some "industry professional" to tell me I wasn't tall enough. We'll as I've gotten older I've embraced my height but still love the camera. In the past year I've tracked down amateur photographers even a few professionals to take pictures of my designs...hammering my brain thinking how in the world am I going to present my fashions if I don't have photographers, location, models, ect. Recently I've decided to try my hand at photography MYSELF. Yesterday was a cold and rainy day, and what better day then to play around with the camera. So here's what I came up with. This is me at my best...jeans and a long sleeve bbdoll tee. More pics me, my collections, and a few indie pieces I've designed to cooooome!


No comments:

Post a Comment